Before you arrive
To make sure we have the time to do a beautiful job with your
eyelash extensions please follow the helpful tips below before
coming to the lounge.
No make-up please
Use oil-free remover and come without any eye make-up at all.
That means mascara, eyeliner, or eyeshadow.
Trust us, if you show up with mascara and are in a hurry to get it
off it only means you’ll have mascara left on your lashes or it will
take forever trying to get it all off.
Either way, you’ll still need to come back earlier than you need
to for your fill.
No contact lenses either.
To be on the safe side it’s best to remove them.
After you leave
The more you care for your lashes the longer they last and the
longer they last the less you need to get them filled. Here are a
few secrets that have been working for us:
1. Avoid getting the lashes wet for 12-24 hours after application.
2. Avoid the steam room, sauna, hot yoga, anywhere that will
be humid and get you all sweaty for first 12-24 hours.
3. Avoid water-proof mascara.
4. No oil-based makeup remover products, coconut oil
moisturizers,or oily eye creams.
5. Avoid crimping lash curlers (heated curlers are OK).
6. Avoid picking at or pulling on the lashes. Obviously.
7. Cleanse the lashes every day with an approved lash cleanser
(ask your stylist, we have them for purchase).
8. Use approved growth serum (coming soon!) or lash conditioner
on the root only to maintain natural lash health.
9. Brush lashes daily, or when out of place.
10. Sleeping on the back is recommended; if you’re a side or
stomach sleeper, try a lash pillow or sleep mask!
11. Natural lashes shed daily. Don’t be alarmed if you notice
a single natural lash attached to a fallen extension!
12. Touch up intervals will vary based on your natural growth
cycle and your home care regimen. Some people may need
a fill every two weeks, others can go up to five weeks!